Terms And Conditions
The term ‘Dean Mowers Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Central Garage, High Street, Blakeney, Gloucestershire, GL15 4EB. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endevour to dipsatch all products within the quoted time. If there is a delay we will inform you of this via email and the product will be dispatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
- Dean Mowers Ltd have no responsibility to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders out as quickly as possible.
- Occasionally we find ourselves having to withdraw an item because it has become obsolete or has been discontinued. If you have placed an order for an item that has been made obsolete we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative if one is available.
- Goods will only be accepted for return within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- Prior authorisation must be obtained from Dean Mowers Limited before returning a product to us. Without this authorisation, a refund will not be granted.
- The item is your responsibilty until it reaches us. Therfore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibilty.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.